Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 31, Issue 35

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Oct 17 11:36:21 UTC 2008

SAM wrote:
> Hii,

Hi Abdul, welcome!

> this is Abdul Samad Ghanchi, I am from Pakistan, and interested in ART
> and got command on PHOTOSHOP, Hope i contribute my best for FEDORA...

Are you familiar by any degree with GIMP or Inkscape?

Please note that is not such a good idea to  reply to a digest message
leaving the subject untouched, there is a good chance your mail will get
unnoticed. Create a new message with a proper subject or at least shange
the subject if you use "reply".