Echo Icon Theme Future

Hylke Bons hylkebons at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 19:29:28 UTC 2008

"That also pretty much summarize our main goal, which is similar to what
tango project has, to cover various desktops with one icon set."

Well, with one style. Huge difference.

I'm still not a fan of the isometric view of the bigger icons, i think
it causes most of the noise in the icons.
Also, I do not see a need for that particular viewpoint.

Anyway, the new perspective icons look much crispier. Good job! :)

Hylke