Fedora Button artwork

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Oct 24 08:15:33 UTC 2008

Sankarshan (সঙ্কর্ষণ) wrote:
> Máirín Duffy wrote:
>
>> John Rose had a bunch of these printed up for the recent Ohio Linux Fest
>> and they came out well. There's printer-ready artwork here:
>>
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral#Fedora_Buttons
>
> Ooo nice. Can I request a design that has the 4 f's written on the top
> curve of the button ?

I think Scribus hates me, It refuses to open Mo's "plain" template, so I
can provide only a SVG version:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fedora-button_4f.svg
PNG preview: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fedora-button_4f.png

>> One idea could also be to do a pin for each of the four Fedora f's... we
>> don't have designs for that yet though.
>
> That would be awesome to have though. Yes, surely very nice to have.

Maybe using the iconography/graphic style/colors form the posters,
otherwise I think it would be boring to wear 4 blue buttons, very
similar with each other, only with a different word on them.