Bug 468277 - Solar: progress bar seems out of place

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 24 14:38:26 UTC 2008

Hey Charlie,

Charlie Brej wrote:
> Actually the planets are no longer there because they dont give a clear
> indication of the progress. I removed them since taking the screenshots.
> I'm just playing with using the planet image but its not that good:
> http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/progress_bar3.jpg

Can you use the white version of the Fedora logotype instead
of the blue? We don't normally allow a glow behind the logo.
I'll send you a copy of the white logo privately. If there
isn't enough contrast for the logomark/infinity symbol in
the upper left corner mraybe try the lower left corner?

What kind of specifications do you have for the artwork for
the progress bar? Can you use just a flat image for the
background? I could take a shot at putting something together?