Fedora 10 Countdown

Paolo Leoni hydra84 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:48:04 UTC 2008

 > I have a technical comment about the first banner: there is something
> wrong with the rounded corners, due to the embedded bitmap. A good way
> to solve the problem is to have everything with sharp (not rounded)
> corners and then put a rectangle *with* rounded corners on top and apply
> a clipping operation.

I've fixed the issue on both with the help of Gimp (sorry, I don't have
a good knowledge of Inkscape yet ;-) ). Thank you for your hint.

http://pleoni.altervista.org/fedora10-countdown-banner_1.svg
http://pleoni.altervista.org/fedora10-countdown-banner_2.svg

--
Paolo Leoni ~ http://pleoni.altervista.org
GPG fingerprint:  DAD1 6419 D42B 0B1C D9E1 A9CB 4587 4812 17F7 F764