Artwork Quality (was Re: Sound themes)

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Oct 29 08:59:18 UTC 2008

William Jon McCann wrote:

> I'm not sure that message-dissection is a particularly fruitful way to
> respond to the general theme and tone of a message.  But I'll respond
> here because I find it somewhat better than having discussions via
> blog posts.

Speaking of blog posts, Jon, I noticed that your blog is aggregated only
on Planet Gnome, not also on Planet Fedora, so a good part of our
[Fedora] community miss some interesting posts regarding the desktop
(like the recent one about "Presentity", but also the old one about
wallpapers, covered in this thread).
I think you may want fo be hard also by the Fedora users:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet/Join