F10 on OLPC XO illustration request

Michael Langlie mlanglie at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 13:59:55 UTC 2008

Hi Karlie,

I can render the process of positioning the XO and inserting an SD card in several steps as technical illustrations. Dan Williams demonstrated for me and it looks like a drawing may also be needed for removing the SD card. I will try to have these for you by the end of this week or early next week.

Mike Langlie