Artwork Quality (was Re: Sound themes)

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 29 23:37:12 UTC 2008

Mike McGrath wrote:

> Perhaps they should also register themselves via the bottom of this page:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Main_Page
>
> Create an IRC channel at #fedora-desktop and get involved.  FWIW, I've
> never heard of a Fedora Desktop team.

Well, there is already a #fedora-desktop channel. Unfortunately it is in
Gimpnet instead of Freenode and tends to be more disconnected from the
Fedora community as a result but the Fedora desktop team believes that
that since they are build around GNOME, the advantage of a better
connection with the upstream community outweighs the disadvantages.

Rahul