Artwork Quality (was Re: Sound themes)

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Oct 30 08:03:41 UTC 2008

Matthias Clasen wrote:

> Jon invested a significant amount of work in a comparison of OS
> background images, and sent the document to this list. Is that
> participating in the process ? I guess not. But it was an attempt to
> influence the outcome of the process for the better.

Sorry, but *not*.
Jon wrote that piece half year ago (in May) and published it on his blog
which is aggregated *only* on Planet Gnome. He didn't brought it on
either fedora-desktop or fedora-art. So I qualify it as outside of the
process.
The talked here about it for the first time only a few days ago, roughly
6 months after publishing.