Updated Solar Backgrounds Package

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Oct 30 08:13:44 UTC 2008

Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler <at> chello.at> writes:
> of the normalish.dual images (or, equivalently, copying (1280,0) to (2559,9)
> (the 1280x10 pixel rectangle at the top right) from the normalish.dual images
> and adding that on top of the 1280x1024 images).

That's what I did (can't be too careful - with that process, I can guarantee
that not a single of your pixels was changed, just the missing ones added), I
uploaded the result here (I already ran optipng -o7 on it):
http://repo.calcforge.org/f10/solar-normalish-fixed.tar

Can I commit and build this into solar-backgrounds?

        Kevin Kofler