Artwork Quality (was Re: Sound themes)

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Oct 30 14:43:17 UTC 2008

William Jon McCann wrote:
> Just for the record, you are being disingenuous.
>
> Matthias mentioned it on this list before I could:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-May/msg00200.html
>
> It was even mentioned in the Fedora Weekly News:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue129
> (and says that you were the author of that section)

Sorry for that, I forgot about that, I was remembering the post form
Planet Gnome and today I searched the list archive only for threads
start, not deep into conversation. So sorry, my mistake.

> At that time I *was* syndicated on planet fedora.  Seth Vidal added me
> on Apr 14.  That was before the new account system kicked in or
> something.
>
> Also a little shocking that you consider planet gnome outside your community.

I *do* read Planet Gnome almost daily, but I *do not* read Planet KDE or
Planet XFCE, Planet Mozilla or Planet OpenOffice.org at all and
arguably, they are equally part of the community.