The third draft for F10 Solar CD/DVD sleeves

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 00:01:16 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-07 at 13:54 -0400, Jarod Wen wrote:
> The planets are updated to the one in the following file. Another
> version with less colors will come soon.
>
> The link is unchanged: http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/jarodwen/Fedora/10/sleeve_arts/sleeve_arts.html

Other people have already pointed out that removing the nebula will
probably help reduce the number of colors.

The "x86_32" should simply be "x86".

We still need some additional text that describes for the recipient how
to use the media in hand.  I think I suggested some text for this
earlier:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-October/msg00057.html

--
Paul W. Frields