[Echo] New emblem-symbolic-link icon set draft

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 08:43:41 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 23:59 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Based on go-jump icon expect the arrow is set to grey. Feedback welcome.
>
> Luya

First the most obvious issue - you used wrong perspective. It's an
emblem icon and thus it needs to use the "isometric" perspective. Also I
think it would work better if the arrow was thinner. I'd suggest you try
to recreate it yourself and use rounded edges even for the white inner
outline, like I did e.g. in mail-replied. I think it looks better and
all newer echo icons are made that way.