F10 artwork questions

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 15 18:21:45 UTC 2008

Bill Nottingham wrote:
> I was thinking of it for the final cut as something akin to how the
> name is determined, after the entries have been winnowed by the Art
> team as above. But I understand where you're coming from. I'll hit
> up the archives.

How do the ideas get winnowed by the art team though if
there are only typically 3-4 to choose from?

See where we are coming from?

Usually we come on a clear consensus. This time, a lot of
folks put a lot of effort into more themes than we all have
in the past. We felt the vote was the best way for our team
to come to an internal consensus but by no means do we plan
on relying on a vote for each feature. It's better when we
come to the consensus naturally I think and we usually do.