Fedora Remix mark

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Oct 15 19:02:44 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 15:54 +0000, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> This is the page where I collected your contributions to a design.  The
> time's come for me to refer the design candidates to the Board for
> approval.

Yay art opinions!

So, I strongly dislike what is done to the R of Remix in "13".  Maybe my
eyes suck, but it just looks like something went wrong when drawing the
R.

Overall I think I prefer the rounded 9, although I can't tell much
difference between it and all the choices from Jay and Nicu, except for
the (mis)spelling of "remix", and well, COLORS!

I'd prefer something like 9, with remix spelled correctly, and as many
color options as possible.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!