Echo Icon Theme in F10?

Luya Tshimbalanga luya at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 16 19:09:01 UTC 2008

Bill Nottingham a écrit :

> Regarding this, we also have bluecurve icons still which are also
> an isometric perspective, but a different one from Echo.
>
> For Echo replacing these seems to be a ToDo later item
> (https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/wiki/ToDo/GnomeMenus); if
> we stick with Mist, do we intend to fix these there?

Regardless that Mist stays as default or not, ToDo[1] list for Echo will
be still addressed.
Because of FeSCO request to address issues described from BaseSet[2],
ToDo was put on hold.

Regarding icons using different perspective, it is much worse for any
theme especially when new applications do not have icons that follow
either guideline (Blender, KOffice, xsane, about-me, gFTP, etc.) .

Luya