Fedora 10 Countdown

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Oct 23 05:51:27 UTC 2008

Ricky Zhou wrote:
> Hey, do we have any images prepared for the F10 countdown right now?
> When do you thing we should try to have the counter up by?

For the last release we tried to have it one month in advance. Now the
Preview Release will be out 21 days before the final release, so I think
it make sense to run the countdown only *after* the preview is released,
so something like 20 days for the countdown.

Probably is a good idea to have the countdown banner based on the beta
banner[1] (if that is made using a "clean" source).

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fedora-10-beta-release-graphic.png