F10 on OLPC XO illustration request

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Oct 30 13:51:11 UTC 2008

Michael Langlie wrote:
> Hi Nicu,
>
> The files are still there. My site host is having domain problems. I think the URLs posted seem to be up and down depending on which server they are using at any moment. Here are more direct URLs.
> http://yipyop.tripod.com/blog/XO/XO_SD_card.zip
> http://yipyop.tripod.com/blog/XO/XO_SD_card.png

Now that I can see the files, I agree, they are wonderful.

> Oh yeah, I meant to ask where people recommend these files go on the wiki. I was spacing out after a long day. Anywhere in particular I should put them?

Just upload using the normal upload form
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Special:Upload and then add a link, maybe
also a thumbnail, to Karlie's request
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DocIllustrationService#Request_list
(also change the status and add your name as designer)