Photo for InvinXble

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 11:27:57 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 11:55 +0200, Samuele Storari wrote:
> Hi all
>
> As we said some days ago, now I'got a shoot of the Katana for the InvinXble theme.
>
> http://flickr.com/photos/sstorari/2826852493/
>
> Last question:
> What kind of license I need?
> I used a CC license, I hope it is the right one.
> Let me know if I had to make a change.

If I read the license on the flickr page correctly, it's CC-BY which
should be fine.

> Round 3 request?
> I need a list of all the materials we have to create in order to proceed with my proposals and the deadline?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/ThemingOverview
Not sure however, how much up-to-date it is... IIRC lock dialog isn't
selected by default and therefore theme for it is not necessary, GDM is
currently unthemed AFAIK, but you'll probably need a KDM theme. As for
what *you* need to do: usually artwork is enough, but if you feel
confident/adventurous enough, you can create complete themes (if they
are not artwork-only) as well.