R: Re: Solar Critique (was Re: Solar Round 3 - Almost ended)

Samuele Storari sstorari at byte-code.com
Tue Sep 9 15:34:49 UTC 2008

Yes, the icons are oxyicons, and, yes we can use echo no prob about it.
For the GRUB screen it isn't missing, it is in the SysLinux Splash gallery.

So, I will correct and create some layout as martin sayd lookin like the round 2, I prefer that ones, but I think we have to stay to max 14 / 16 colors layout, if i can use more, I'll only happy :D

Back to work...

Samuele