[Echo] New system-root-password icon set draft

Luya Tshimbalanga luya at fedoraproject.org
Thu Sep 11 09:25:32 UTC 2008

Martin Sourada a écrit :

> Good. Some comments:
>         * the 16x16 is not symmetric, which makes it looks a little bit
>         strange

Should be fixed.
>         * on the top of the front face in 256x256, the backgrounds leaks
>         in, please fix that

Fixed
>         * I don't like the border in 256x256, could you do it
>         traditionally with duplicating the shield, putting it below the
>         actual shield and setting border to 1.5-2px with ~0.3 opacity
>         and dark orange/brown colour?

Choosing brown instead of orange seems to be a good fit.
>         * Generally, I think the border should have been dark
>         orange/brown, not metallic

Done, set to brown.
>         * Something feels a little bit strange about the shadow for me,
>         could you try adding it more bellow the icon than behind it?

Found that shadow was sandwiched between outline and inline drawing.
> Some details might be good ;-)

Added echo brand.
> PS: IIRC, this is the last icon for System -> Administration in queue,
> so next we can move to
> https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/wiki/ToDo/BaseSet

Good hear. echo 0.3.3 should be released for both Fedora 8 and 9.

Luya

Reference:
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/echo/status/system-root-password.svg