Game graphics needed - Project: Starfighter

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Sep 17 11:01:28 UTC 2008

Erick Henrique wrote:

> Hi Hans

Erick,

AFAIK, Hans is not subscribed to out list, so you may need to add him to
CC: (or just use the "reply all" button).

> Then, we need to redesign all the graphs of the game and will use in a
> version 100% free under GPL, including the sounds and music. Correct?
> I go to unpack the archive starfighter.pak and to study a form of I
> redesign everything in a new style.

Unpack the tar.gz.

Is up to you if you want to redo all the graphic set: 176 images, but
some are really simple and some are just left-right mirrored.
I guess it may be simpler to start from scratch than learning a
different style.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Game_Starfighter

> For example, joining the archives of sound and musics that will
> substitute the originals of the Starfighter project. I will make the
> drawings.

As I understand, the music and sounds are already taken care of,
probably resolved.