[Echo] New trash related icons

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 19:31:30 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-20 at 22:05 +0300, Pavel Shevchuk wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 9:56 PM, Luya Tshimbalanga
> <luya at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > Pavel Shevchuk a écrit :
> >> I fail to recall any transparent trash bins. This one looks like glass
> >> of water =\
> >>

> > Some themes use transparent trash bins.
>
> I'm talking about real life, not artwork =)

In real life it is usual as well, at least with paper trash bins [1],
though the very design I used is not based on any real-life trash bins.

Also note that the cause for the transparency of my design is different
- mine trashbin is done from coloured dim glass (or at least is supposed
to be made from such material), while most real-life ones are
transparent because they have holes in their body.

Martin