[Echo] New view-sort-ascending icon set draft

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 06:50:10 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-09-21 at 22:36 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> I modified the tale shape of arrow, enlarge white inner line to 2px
> and lighten the side.
> Dots have radial gradients and are evenly distributed (3 instead of
> 4). Also took suggestion
> of making blue arrow.
>
> Luya
That's much, much better. Few remaining comments: for ball-like objects,
the most bright spot for the radial gradient is a little to top and a
little to right (check e.g. applications-internet). The arrow still
needs some love in 22x22 and 16x16, the white inner outline needs to be
about 1px wide there. Also the shadow is too strong, try adding
gradient, more blur and decrease opacity a little.