R: Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

David Nielsen gnomeuser at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 11:23:10 UTC 2008

Den 22. sep. 2008 10.07 skrev Marco Mornati <mmornati at byte-code.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I read all comment on French Forum...
>
> Just a point... I noticed that there are some "problems" to have a
> Katana on a desktop and there were a propose to change with something
> like bamboo... I think that a substitution of katana with something
> different (different than an arms) change also the meaning of the
> "invinxible theme"...
>
> I'm also in agreement with vote with solar and invinxible in the first
> two positions! ;)

Invinxible is by far the nicest theme in my opinion. I don't really see a
problem with having a nice katana on the desktop, the katana when invented
was a marvel of technology, like Fedora is today.

I have showed the invinxible theme to many people and not one has replied
negatively in any way, artistically or as a result of offence over the
motive.