R: Re: R: Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

Klaatu gort.klaatu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 16:18:47 UTC 2008

I am not clear, is this to be the final katana or is it still being swapped
out with a newly photographed one?  I recall there being an issue with
licensing, and thought we would be seeing a different sword...but maybe I
missed the thread in which all of this was solved.

-klaatu

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 8:47 AM, Máirín Duffy <mairin at linuxgrrl.com> wrote:

> Samuele Storari wrote:
>
>> Yep,
>>
>> Everyone who saw invinXble doesn't say nothing negative for the katana...
>>

> I do have an issue with Fedora being represented with a weapon and I've
> seen other feedback to this effect in IRC and I believe on this list.
>
> ~m

---
uzu linukso. subtenu libera programaro.
kotizu al http://www.thebadapples.info/ogg.xml