Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

Marco Mornati mmornati at byte-code.com
Tue Sep 23 13:38:37 UTC 2008

Yes... I'm in agreement with you Máirín... we can't have a NO.Licenses
Image inside Fedora... that it's completely free!

My question is... why now? There are user voting also Invinxible
theme... and are all lost. There were a licensing doubt over that
theme... why it's in the final round?

Anyway... in my opinion there are many photo "creative commons" that
shown us the invinxible theme origin...

Bye
Marco