Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 23 13:54:57 UTC 2008

Hi Marco,

Marco Mornati wrote:
> Yes... I'm in agreement with you Máirín... we can't have a NO.Licenses
> Image inside Fedora... that it's completely free!
>
> My question is... why now? There are user voting also Invinxible
> theme... and are all lost. There were a licensing doubt over that
> theme... why it's in the final round?

This is absolutely not last-minute. I brought up licensing concerns to
Samuele weeks ago on this very list and he assured me he was switching
any photos with bad licenses to other ones with good licenses. I am
really angry that I was misled.

Here is the thread from the archives:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-August/msg00326.html

That message was posted four weeks ago. It would have given Samuele
plenty of time to replace the imagery, which he said he was doing:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2008-August/msg00334.html