[Echo] network-(dis)connect icon set

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 10:41:39 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-09-27 at 03:23 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> I looked to Oxygen icon version and was wondering if there were a power
> plug with extension.
Seems like that to me...

> This version is not bad but the 256x256 network-(dis)connect looks
> strange.  For network-disconnect, could you fix the top from the cable?
Not sure I understand what you mean in this part. I guess, you are
talking rather about the network-connect looking a bit strange around
the socket? I'll try to improve that.

> for disconnect, could you make the gold part deeper like salsa icons[1]?
Will try.

> Another alternate is *ahem* Vista version of network-(dis)connect[2]
> through the implementation feels awkward.

A lot awkward. Their icons feel strange and blurry...

Anyway, the most important sizes for this icon are AFAIK 22x22 and
16x16.