a couple of ideas about fedora usb station

Luca Foppiano luca at foppiano.org
Mon Sep 29 07:22:03 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-09-28 at 13:54 +0200, Luca Foppiano wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-09-28 at 13:47 +0200, Luca Foppiano wrote:
> > I draw a couple of idea about fedora usb kit
> ...this email was sending by my hand without I finish to write it... :)
>
> http://omploader.org/vczVs
> http://omploader.org/vczVr
>
> if someone don't know what is fedora usb kit:
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2008-July/msg00320.html

...I forgot to ask you few question...what do you think?

I want to explain the relationship between the "Fedora usb station" and
"the fedora usb kit" :-)

I think I have to make my icons more homogeneous but my problem is how
increase the beauty of the group shape.

Luca
--
Today is Boomtime, the 53rd day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3174

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
		-- Mark Twain