Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 30, Issue 142

Jarod Wen jarodwen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 18:39:27 UTC 2008

On Sep 30, 2008, at 12:57 AM, fedora-art-list-request at redhat.com wrote:

> = DISC / MEDIA ART =
> - we should probably go with the simple design for the disc itself
> as we
> did for Fedora 9. I'll take on the task of updating the artwork so it
> says Fedora 10 instead of 9.
> - we need a sleeve design for Fedora 10. The disc will come in a
> cardboard sleeve. Any takers? (Ryan, yours came out great for Fedora
> 9,
> *hint hint* *wink wink*)

Hi All,

This is Jarod Wen. I am new here, but I want to start on some
contributions to our group. I have some experience on desktop
publishing(a local magazine for NGO). I am not a seasoned designer on
artwork, but I wish I could learn more here in our group!

I want to have a try on the disk/media artwork for F10. I will try to
based on the idea of disk/media artwork of F9. Wish I can publish a
draft by this weekend.

To Ryan: I am a new comer so may I turn to you if I have any questions
on this task?

------
Jarod Wen
jarodwen at gmail.com