Solar Round 3 - Almost ended

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 9 14:26:47 UTC 2008

Hi Samuele,

Samuele Storari wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I've almost done all the requirement for Solar Theme, leftin' me only the no-wide Wallpaper.
> If someone checks other materials leftin me, please, let me know.
>
> U can find all here.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Solar

I apologize if you provided this earlier but I didn't see it -

I was wondering if you could provide us the source/attribution info for:

- the moon/planet image
- the aurora image

That are used in the solar wallpaper artwork. I would just like to
ascertain that the licensing on them is acceptable so if not we have
time to replace them with sufficiently-licensed work. I know the moon
image should be easy to replace with a public-domain NASA image. The
auroras I'm not sure - I tried to recreate them in gimp without much
success.

I would really appreciate if you could let us know the licenses/sources
for the above.

Thanks,