F10 Theme proposals

Klaatu gort.klaatu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 04:10:40 UTC 2008

i think it's a good idea because i'm really impressed with all the themes
that have come this far.  i would love to have all at my (easily accessed)
disposal.

of course, as you say, size is probably an issue and I have no clue about
that sort of logistics.

- klaatu

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 8:52 PM, Michael Beckwith <
michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is an idea that came up by someone in #fedora-social. How about, no
> matter which of the 4 themes wins and becomes "default", they all go on the
> default install and are available to those who's favorite didn't "win" the
> default slot. I think this would be a good idea and a good nod to everyone's
> hard work, and an acknowledgement of the fact.
>
> I realize size can be an issue, especially in the live CD image area, and
> I'm not quite sure how to get around that issue, but with the DVD installs,
> there's likely going to be plenty of room available.
>
> Thoughts? Issues?
>
> --
> ~Michael
> http://michaelbox.net