Game graphics needed - Project: Starfighter

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Sep 16 15:21:22 UTC 2008

Erick Henrique wrote:

> I go yumwload this game and to test. I am interested for creation of art
> for open games. Who knows I can help.

The number of images needed is small enough (not all the graphics need
to be replaced) that I think we don't need some dedicated
infrastructure, a page in the wiki is enough. You can start the page
yourself or I can help with that.

I think it is OK if you want to go with a completely different graphic
style, the downside would be that the graphics have to be consistent, so
you would have to remake all the images.

However, I am not sure how to put the graphics back in the .pak file for
testing, so I add Hans on CC, maybe he can give some insight.

Note for Hans:
[nicu at hell]$ file starfighter.pak
starfighter.pak: Quake I or II world or extension