Using Fedora Hosted Space for Art Team?

Luya Tshimbalanga luya at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 16 18:41:02 UTC 2008

Martin Sourada a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> we've briefly discussed with Mo on the irc, that it might be worth
> setting up a fedorahosted.org instance for the Fedora Art Team. Primary
> purpose would be to host our release graphics, but it could serve other
> purposes as well (e.g. using ticket system for design service come to my
> mind).

Excellent idea. Using git to pull and push graphic is a suggestion given
our experience with echo-icon-theme on fedorahosted.org. Doing so also
means to update wiki page on fedoraproject.org.
A modified echo-artist script will be helpful to and hopefully someone
will be interested to develop a frontend version.

Luya
.