Using Fedora Hosted Space for Art Team?

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 02:11:15 UTC 2008

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 07:12:45PM +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
> we've briefly discussed with Mo on the irc, that it might be worth
> setting up a fedorahosted.org instance for the Fedora Art Team. Primary
> purpose would be to host our release graphics, but it could serve other
> purposes as well (e.g. using ticket system for design service come to my
> mind).

This has been brought up before (especially the trac repo) in unofficial
IRC conversations as a way to actually track all of our work. *I*
personally am under the impression that it can help us work faster,
instead of worrying about organizing things on the wiki properly
(however, you still have the same organizational problems with trac,
just maybe not as bad).

I'm personally all for the idea, but I knew there were some caveats that
we should definitely look into before we even think about proceeding.
I'd also like to see Mo's input, of course.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36