[Echo]New object-rotate-right icon draft (last of object-* series)

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 21:59:36 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 14:41 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> >

> > I've fixed the remaining issues, see the attachment (I've also removed
> > unused defs in the SVG, so it's not that big now).
> >
> > Martin
> >
> Ok. There is no further comment. Shall I push it to git?
>
> Luya

You are free to do so. Don't forget to let the echo-add-icon script also
do the branch specific changes - it's not only adding symlinks, but also
adding the icon to the build scripts (for master branch). You haven't
done this for object-flip-* pushes (so I've done it instead ;-). You can
call the scrip multiple times - if you do not make any changes, it
generates (almost always) the exact same PNGs and always same SVGs, so
if you forget to make the branch changes, you can push it once again and
do them for the second time (or e.g. if you forget to add symlink, ...).

It also checks for whether the icon / symlink is already included in the
build scripts (speaking now about master branch), so it should not do
any duplicities either, so you don't have to worry calling it multiple
times on same icon ;-)