[Echo] New trash related icons

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 17:29:46 UTC 2008

Hi,

I think there some major problems with how the current trash related
icons look in small sizes and I've tried to fix them once already, but
since I didn't want to touch the Diana's original design (the trash is
one of the first icons that were in the Echo set), it didn't end up very
well. Today I decided I'll give it a go (since I had already a new
design for it in mind), do it anew and see what the reaction would be
like... Just a small note, the edit-delete one has different
perspective, because it's from Action context ;-)

I attach the basic one (user-trash), but the rest is on my fp.o page.

Comments welcome,
Martin