Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazqueznet at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 06:24:29 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-09-21 at 23:58 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi Luya,

I'm not Luya, but oh well.

> Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> > A poll was made following my posting[1] about the four theme that
> > qualified for Round 3 in fedora-fr (the forum  lacked tool for poll).
> > You can view the result [2]. Use a translator as the posts are in French
> > language.
> >
> > Luya
>
> Would you mind giving us a summary?

Lots and lots and lots of people liked Solar. One person complained that
the blue in the star was too bright. (if anything it's not bright
enough, but that's a different story)

A significant proportion of people liked InvinXble, but not all felt
that a katana was appropriate for Fedora. And someone found the name
unpronounceable.

A few people liked Neon, but some thought that the colors were too
shocking.

A few people liked Gears, but some thought that it wasn't explored to
its fullest potential.