Self-introduction

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Sep 22 20:05:17 UTC 2008

I just applied for membership for the art group in FAS. My existing
contributions to Fedora artwork:
* I helped with fedoraflyinghigh-kdm-theme (the KDM port of the equivalent GDM
theme) and did fedorainfinity-kdm-theme (KDM port of fedorainfinity-gdm-theme)
essentially all alone.
* I also did some Bluecurve stuff:
- symlinks for bluecurve-icon-theme for KDE 4
- the Quarticurve stuff (qt4-theme-quarticurve, quarticurve-kwin-theme)
My plans for the future are to continue helping out with getting themes
adapted/ported to KDE and with KDM theme design (as KDM now needs its own
themes, we no longer have GDM themes to just port).

        Kevin Kofler