request to join art team

Andy Fitzsimon andrew at fitzsimon.com.au
Tue Sep 23 13:09:53 UTC 2008

Hi guys..  I'd like to (finally) join the Fedora Art team.. -[Proper]-

I've helped out on DVD artwork stuff, contributed a few samples, built
visual remixes on your ideas and a shot a few fedora inspired photos too .
(most mentioned on this list or peer to peer with other art team members)

I'd also like to mention my vote for solar (pending acceptance to the team)
My backup vote is for neon (should  solar get disqualified for copyright
concerns over the underlying moon photograph)

Anyway, goodnight (there's a typhoon on here)
Zzzz

Andy