R: Re: R: Re: Round 3 theme and fedora-fr community

Marco Mornati mmornati at byte-code.com
Tue Sep 23 13:29:05 UTC 2008

Honestly I can't see the problem.

In round 1, as Samuele said, there was a question about "the origin" of
katana (all "sword" look like a peace of iron with an handle) and there
was a discussion about it... Samuele posted a photo to shown the "start
point" of his image... and you (I don't know who... but someone) have
decided to go ahead also with Invixble!

In this moment there is again the same question about Katana in the
photo... I think you if you are not sure (also with all "probations"
about katana!!!!) you have to STOP the vote over that theme.
I'm not in agreement with this decision... but I think this is a "stupid
discussion" during the FINAL vote after all themes was selected for
final round!

Bye
Marco

--