FedoraQA Art Request

James Laska jlaska at fedoraproject.org
Tue Sep 23 12:01:07 UTC 2008

Thanks María,

I do like the bug shown in the second example.  But I also like how the
second example is spread out and makes full use of the space in the
banner.  The second example seems to jump out of the page a bit more,
perhaps just using more contrasting colors.

After taking into account Nicu's suggestion, my preference would be the
first logo (http://tatica.org/tux/FedoraQA.png).

Many thanks!
James