a couple of ideas about fedora usb station

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Sep 29 07:51:45 UTC 2008

Luca Foppiano wrote:
>>> I draw a couple of idea about fedora usb kit
>> ...this email was sending by my hand without I finish to write it... :)
>>
>> http://omploader.org/vczVs
>> http://omploader.org/vczVr
>
> ...I forgot to ask you few question...what do you think?
>
> I want to explain the relationship between the "Fedora usb station" and
> "the fedora usb kit" :-)
>
> I think I have to make my icons more homogeneous but my problem is how
> increase the beauty of the group shape.

What I don't like about the group shape is the color: it is on top of
the icons and it change their color. Maybe put it under the icons?

Also I am not sure the box is useful for the drawing, of course the
stuff is put on a box and one may consider the pink group shape as a
metaphor for the box, making the icon redundant.

I know this may be some work, but how about a icon for the final result,
Fedora USB station? That would be the computer icon with the poster on
front of it and maybe a cable going from one to the other.