New Concept for F11 King

Máirín Duffy mairin at linuxgrrl.com
Wed Apr 1 13:40:31 UTC 2009

Hi Samuele,

----- Original Message ----

This is cool. How was it changed though? What was corrected?

> Then:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Anaconda_promp_screen_mockup.jpg
>
> This is my proposal for the Splash of this release, onestly I don't think mixing
> Lion with the greek style is so in line, 'cause they are 2 different themes, but
> this only my idea, so let the team decide what is best.

These look very nice, but I think they are too thematic. Like, maybe if just the banner on the top had the lion or just the banner in the middle. But both having it seems a little overkill to me. I think we should go with a more abstract style for the banners. I think the Greek style actually works well and I'd rather see something a little more low-key / abstract like that on the splash banners. I think of any of the graphics, the wallpaper can be the most thematic, but the other artwork should really fade more into the background.

> In the afternoon I will post something for the Plymouth screen.

Cool can you work with Charlie's mockups so we're not duplicating efforts?

> About the dual display I will make some test and then upload it, let me try
> something.

Cool