Fedora Mascot

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Fri Apr 3 01:24:10 UTC 2009

Hy there,

>> A mascot would be brand diluting at this point, so my inclination is
>> against having one.
>
> Not even a cuddly-wuddly Fedora ferret, with a first name starting
> with an F?  Nicu could draw him in various costumes, little tshirts,
> or mittens in the winter.
Max, I did not know what drugs you are consuming right now, but ...
could you send me some boxes of them ;-)
Anyway, I also did not think we need such thing. Ok, it would be nice to
see max, paul, etc. in some cute animal costumes ... on the other hand,
NO! Please pull out this stupid crazy thoughts out of my head. Give me
some more chocolate-beer to forget these... :)
I think the Linux community has enough pet-based Distros. Let us be a
bit more innovative and stay serious... or just try :)

> Faithfully submitted,
> Max Spevack
>
> Ex-FPL and Level 50 Troll

Ok, I will think about some PR lines about THAT ...

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org