Extra Backgrounds package

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Apr 3 07:47:29 UTC 2009

Marek Mahut wrote:
> Dear art team,
>
> We will be releasing Fedora Astronomy spin this release and I'd like to
> include also an extra wallpapers with it - is the extra backgrounds
> package ready? If not, is it OK with you to create astronomy-backgrounds

As far as I know, we don't have such a package in the work and won't
have it in the near future.

> package and merge it once we have extra backgrounds?

Yup, that seems the most effective way forward: create an
astronomy-backgrounds and later if we will have more will decide if and
how to merge.
Personally I think it may be better to have a number of smaller
additional wallpaper packages instead of a single huge one.