Leonidas backgrounds

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 22:33:01 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-10 at 14:35 -0700, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi Martin,
Hi Mo,

> Ian put these together:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F11/RC#Wallpaper

Ian has smaller versions for the 4:3 than I have (I've derived from the
latest Samuele's iteration [1] which is 4070x1536, does not have the
mirroring effect on the wavy lines and has slightly different colouring)
and I've included the 1280x1024 ratio (I remember folks were complaining
when we weren't originally going to have it in F10)... One question that
comes to mind -- are we going to use the simplified version (i.e.
without lion) for the single-screen wallpaper and add the lion only for
dual-screen versions? That seems pretty odd to me...

> >       * we need simplified version for KDM, probably in 2048x1536.
> >         Jaroslav, can you confirm the size? We need this one to be in
> >         PNG.
> >       * can any of you list the CC attributions in a sane format for me
> >         to put it into the package? Would be good to have it both for
> >         the landscape and lion wallpapers.
>
> I listed this out in a recent email in the schedule thread.

Thanks, I'll put them together somehow in one file and add them in the
next iteration (which I hope will be the final one).

> ~m
Martin