Improving Leonidas Backgrounds

Hisham Abdel-Magid himam at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 14 13:56:20 UTC 2009

well.... i donno guys ... but i think i miss that Lion on the single
screen bgs ... i mean, it is sort of being the main "theme" of F11,
but even though we "ommit" it from the wide range of users with single
screen PCs or even the portable ones! ...

any how, it is just a thought passed by my mind and shared with u ...

P.S. normally, i carry my 12.1 laptop without a "second" screen in my hand ^_^

thanx for taking time to read :)

On 4/14/09, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> On 04/14/2009 11:30 AM, Gerold wrote:
>>
>> just a bunch of (small) questions:
>
> ...and short answers :p
>
>> - Is the Lion-Head the "official" Background of F11?
>
> Yes, check the rpm
>
>> - I want to create name plates with the LionHead as background for FUDCon
>> Berlin, if it's the official background
>
> Go ahead. Use the .xcf posted earlier on the list.
>
>> - T-shirt Design with the LionHead somewhere available?
>
> Not yet - I guess someone has to work on a simplified version using less
> colors.
>
> --
> nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/
> photography: http://photoblog.nicubunu.ro/
> my Fedora stuff: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/

Eng. Hisham Isam M. Abdel-Magid
Civil & Infrastructures Engineer
Dar Al-Handasah Consultants (Shair and Partners)
P.O.Box: 40358
Mobile: +974 5042547  -  +974 5543080
E.mail: hisham.abdelmagid at dargroup.com
Websites: www.dargroup.com - www.thepearlqatar.com