Contact

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Apr 15 13:04:39 UTC 2009

On 04/15/2009 03:46 PM, gmaisg arte digital wrote:
> Good morning. I am sending this email to introduce myself. I am a

Hi,

> graphic designer with 25 years of experience, and for 4 years i am
> working with Linux graphic softwares. Recently visiting the Fedora
> Project website, i saw that i could participate in the project with my
> graphics skills, designing icons, interface, wallpapers, etc. For more

Yes, this mailing list is the right place if you want to contribute to
Fedora artwork. Follow the discussions here.

Have a look at our incoming requests queue to see if there is something
you would like to work on:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService

> information and my portfolio, visit my website (in portuguese). Thank
> you for your attention.

I think you forgot to add the website address...